How many people can sign up to participate in the workshop?
To ensure that everyone gets the best experience possible with ample time to ask questions and receive 1-on-1 help from Ty and Karl, workshop spaces have been limited to only 5 spots total.
When does registration close?
Registration closes when all 5 spots are booked! Book today to make sure you're on board and ready to learn.
What payment do you accept? Do I have to pay the whole fee upfront? Can I do installments?
We accept payments via PayPal. Through PayPal, you can use your credit card, debit card, bank account and more as ways to pay.
Not to worry if you can't pay the full price upfront, we ask for at least 50% deposit to lock in your spot, and then the second 50% 30 days before the trip. This is to ensure the residences at The Stanley are available and we do not overbook, as well as so that the workshop can be tailored more specifically to the students who sign up.
If my schedule changes can I get my money back?
You can receive your money back (minus a $300 service payment) up to 30 days in advance of the trip. After that, you must pay the full amount. When you put in your deposit, we start working to personalize the experience just for your interests and skill level.
Will I be insured?
It will be your responsibility to ensure you have personal travel insurance and also insurance for your camera equipment. The residences are a secure location and the locations we will be exploring are safe, however we cannot be held accountable or liable for equipment loss or breakage, personal injury and other related incidents.
- Will I need a permit to go?
- You will not need a permit. We will already have the permits that are required in order to conduct our workshop in RMNP that will cover you and everyone else.
What If I don't know much about Photography or Videography or both?
Our workshops include photographers with varied experience, which makes the workshops more interesting, personalized, and rewarding. The less you know, the harder we work. We enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge with everyone. You’ll even be surprised how much you will learn from other students who are attending as well.
- What do I need to participate?
- All the required items needed to successfully participate can be found on the 'About Workshop' page, listed in a easy to read format!
- Will food and meals be provided?
- Due to the potential for students to have food allergies, particular food preferences, and other dietary restrictions, we will not be providing meals or food of any kind during the duration of the workshop. There is a Safeway grocery store conveniently located less than 5 minutes away from the hotel you'll be staying at. It will be your responsibility to bring food, or get food for yourself from the grocery store in Estes Park during our workshop.
If you have any other questions or concerns whatsoever, please feel free to contact us.